Katte na Yuujin - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
That's what real friends are all about man, made a grown man cry ,🥹

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, suprise it took him this long to realize just how lucky for him to have such a real good friend. More valuable than all wish fulfillment girlfriends you see out there lol

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, I'm just confused whether that's a man or a woman.
It's definitely a man, the translation is just bad.

https://www.sunday-webry.com/episode/2550689798509424104
See the category from the source above.

Also, I don't want to be too much of a dick, but this translation is pretty bad. The usage of "She" aside, there are plenty of sentences that are pretty unreadable and incorrect in English. The very first one for example, "Still for class C"? That is not a sentence in English nor is it accurate from the original.

Normally I don't mind or would really say anything if it's an amateur translator but you're asking for donations and for commissions in your credit page when your skill is nowhere near giving money for.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I'm just confused whether that's a man or a woman.
The way they style their hair makes me think boyish woman. Then again on page four panel five they are wearing a gakuran, a boy's uniform.
It's definitely a man, the translation is just bad.
And page five first panel they are wearing a skirt and dress up as a maiko.

Me be confuzzled.

Dex-chan lover
The way they style their hair makes me think boyish woman. Then again on page four panel five they are wearing a gakuran, a boy's uniform.

And page five first panel they are wearing a skirt and dress up as a maiko.

Me be confuzzled.
Probably crossdressing, which is a pretty common trope. Definitely seems more like a guy.

Users who are viewing this thread