Kawai Gatte Ita Jūmai ni Itsunomanika Yoke Rareru Yō ni Natte Shimatta Otokonoko

growth is something we cannot stop, however we wish for it to happen 😧

but, misunderstanding is something we CAN STOP 😝

sit down, have a heart to heart talk and let the tears flow <so the relationship would continue to flourish> 🙃

i hope this story will be serialized, because i wish to know what will happen next 😝

@Hasya, @CarelessArchie
thank you both for the upload, a great story as always 😝
give yourselves a pat on the back from me OK

Pun

so glad it's a one shot, super sick of this shit.

Dex-chan lover
@astrid-202 What will happen next is that the heroine, despite being really hot, will have low self-esteem about her looks so the reader can self-insert into a situation where it seems plausible for them to actually get the hot girl, but instead of the hot girl being gotten, what we'll get instead is 100 chapters of overused "will they won't they" situations and equally chichéd moeshit moments, with the monotony being broken up only by unnecessary side-characters some useless editor thought would help the story, and then an unsatisfactory conclusion arc will be stuffed into way too few chapters because the manga got axed.

There, I just saved you from several hours of sunk cost fallacy reading. You're welcome.

Dex-chan lover
@Bariq129 I mean at the very highest a middle schooler is 15 years old if they are in the last year. It’s completely possible for someone to reach the most they will grow by that time, especially for girls who tend to have growth spurts earlier than boys usually.

Dex-chan lover
Haha, how silly.
So she thinks he'd hate her for being clingy with her newly grown body.
I like this mangaka but I wouldn't care too much to want to see this type of story. 4/10.

Users who are viewing this thread