Kawaii Joushi wo Komarasetai - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Poor thing, so starved for affection she opened up for the first guy who didn't get scared by her facade

Didn't think a chad would want a slice of christmas cake after new years, hopefully the frosting's still soft...

While I do think she fell in love pretty easy because he was the seeminly first guy to see her as a cute woman, I think that was fair and a normal way to start a romance, everything else including keeping the love would come later. But if the MC would have had sex with her and also make a drunk woman to promise him to go out with him and then push it to her after she wokes up it would have been scummy and I would have drooped it right away.

Good thing the MC later reaffirm his relationship with a sober LFM and also told her the truth(apparently).

Aggregator gang
Alright that's a lot less rapey than portrayed, which is good...

Also even in stories I hate seeing people so starved for affection, I just feel really bad

Dex-chan lover
While I do think she fell in love pretty easy because he was the seeminly first guy to see her as a cute woman, I think that was fair and a normal way to start a romance, everything else including keeping the love would come later. But if the MC would have had sex with her and also make a drunk woman to promise him to go out with him and then push it to her after she wokes up it would have been scummy and I would have drooped it right away.

Good thing the MC later reaffirm his relationship with a sober LFM and also told her the truth(apparently).
Maybe it's BECAUSE he's seen her at her worst and still likes her that she reciprocates. It shows he isn't half ass about it. And who doesn't love someone who sticks around when you've drunk way too much?

Dex-chan lover
Reactions are pretty funny considering what they'd normally look like if the genders were reversed, with a drunk male boss behaving like that. He'd be called a scumbag from the start, and the female subordinate would hardly have been treated with as much doubt as MMC here.

Users who are viewing this thread