Kawaii Joushi wo Komarasetai - Vol. 7 Ch. 89

Dex-chan lover
Hey all, this one sat for a while longer than I would like.
Turns out I will be busy for a while longer than expected. I'll be quitting my current hell of a job once my current assignments are done and then for real this time, I will finally have free time again. :aquadrink:

I have posted 90 as well just now, and hope to have 91 out by tomorrow night.

See you next time!

Supporter
TIL that there are surnames composed of three kanjis that are just one syllable... For the little Japanese I know I didn't think such a thing was possible.
Thanks for the translation and the map, LehransMedallion & OsisNie !

Dex-chan lover
Hey all, this one sat for a while longer than I would like.
Turns out I will be busy for a while longer than expected. I'll be quitting my current hell of a job once my current assignments are done and then for real this time, I will finally have free time again. :aquadrink:

I have posted 90 as well just now, and hope to have 91 out by tomorrow night.

See you next time!
Dude.. is the manga completed at vol7 or was it discontinued or something? In the raw manga site Vol7 seems to be the last one released a long while ago.

I'd be sad if it ended so soon. :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Bro really draw the shortest stick, because he could have wrote the report ahead of time, and then just spend a day checking the stores, see if anything changed or not, if they did change he just updates the entry

He calls it a day, and now he is free for the rest of the trip to do whatever, probably go back to Tokyo after saying hi to his parents, or take a hike and go to Hokaido and visit his gf

But now that the is stuck with his boss, he has to give her a tour of the place and stay there for the full course

And by the end of it all she still wont remember what his name is

It really is the worst combo

Dex-chan lover
"oh no, I have to tour a renown turist location with my boyfriend, eat at a different restaurant every meal, completely covered by my company! What a chore! Sure I wish I could be in the office doing paperwork! Definitely not a vacation!"

Users who are viewing this thread