Kawaii nante Kiitenai!! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The spiky heart of Shikura-kun

thank you for translating!! this is a really cute story so far can’t wait for more!

Dex-chan lover
Incredibly cute! I love him but I especially love his design! It's so unique compared to other shoujo MLs

KJSADSD HES SO CUTE WTF....... fl as well shes trying to be dependable and it actually comes across yes that character writing is looking good

Group Leader
Haha not as cliche as I had originally expected it to be; glad I gave it a try. Let's hope it stays this cute and undramatic :D

Lowkey annoyed that she didn't manage to handle the situation in the end, and that the ML had to come in to save the FL, as always in shoujo...

She could've pulled the manager/police card on those pushy bullies, so the girlfriend card seems so unnecessary... But plot, so whatever.

Someday I’ll find a shoujo manga that has an ML who’s genuinely nice from the very beginning.

The art is really really nice, the mangaka draws the ML amazingly good looking. I was hoping the mangaka draws the FL a bit cute as well... Somehow got bored with the plain girl x handsome/popular guy premise thing in shoujo mangas. I need my FL to be beautiful and strong, but it's kind of hard to find my ideal FL in shoujos these days

i love both leads so much. not only are they just charming but so sweet and have one hell of an interesting personality. plus the male leads character design is amazing. this is just the type of manga i love to read

Users who are viewing this thread