Kawaii nante Kiitenai!! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Shikura's distance

Lol, I’m personally looking forward to the arc where he gets jealous cause we all know it’s gonna come. 😆

god i feel so bad for him, the thick wall he has probably comes from his bad experience. im not surprised if he received countless sexual harassments from simple touch to... you know. that kind of trauma isn't easily healed and i don't mind if it takes him a long time to trust the MC more.

one thing though the "i definitely wont like you" thing makes me feel bad too when MC gets her karma later lol

He one clumsy boi lmaoo... cuteeeee

Thank you for the update <3

He's way too cute for his age 😆 And I mean usually a guy with a face like that would totally act cool, calm and collected (in shoujo mangas), he seems the opposite of that xD
I pity him actually, looks like he's being treated as an object, girls would overly fawn over him, probably he got a lot of stalkers too. I don't blame him for being too apprehensive with the FL though.
Thanks for the update!

cute.......... although he'll probs hate all this compliment 😣😣😣
ty for the update btw!!

Ughhh I love this! I love how shes just fangirling over him and not crying or blushing and getting all hot and bothered every second theres a new panel like most shojou manga MCs LOLOL

SOOOOO REFRESHINNGGGGGGG

I hope I don't jinx it though.. wish their cute little moments would last for like 5 more chapters or more! Teen-hee ^^

Aggregator gang
I can relate to this carelessness so much that it hurts.

I keep my phone in front of my monitor on a black mouse mat and then search the entire fucking house for it.

Users who are viewing this thread