Kawaii nante Kiitenai!! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Whew that's so fast girl
I didn't expect she confess that quickly, i think at least it need 8-10 ch until she realize her feeling and decided to confess
Well, i still want enjoy fluffy cute moment between them before they really going out actually

Double-page supporter
That "Aaah" panel just killed me.... dude you think you are not the cute type? Hahaha... that gap more is frigging cute tho

whaaaaaa ??!!?!!
That was fast. Considering that she's not going to fall in love

Thank you for the update😊

Dex-chan lover
Wow I really thought she’d stew on it a bit more lmao

Omg I agree that went from 0-100 realquick haha. I thought she would at least hide her feelings as to not scare him off. I hope theres a twist! Maybe it's a dream or shes gonna say I like you as friends LOOOOL

Did she just confess??? Wow! That was fast!
Will she get rejected??
I hope not...

Dex-chan lover
Wow, girl you work fast lol. I like it! Although, I have a feeling that maybe she will turn it to "... just as a friend" or whatever.

waiiiiiiit thats was quick omg,i feel like she will say smth like 'i like you as a friend" or this is just smth she is dreaming of

Whaaat, after all those speeches about betrayal? I kinda don’t get her. It’s so sudden I don’t know how to feel about it. No, I know, I wish she didn’t say that.

Or does she want to see his reaction and then use “as a friend” card? But she knows how he hates stuff like that.

i do get where shes coming from. this is like betrayal, so she shouldnt stay around him hiding those feelings and acting with second intentions out of respect,

i think it's a little refreshing that she confessed once she realized it. i like how she was upfront about it instead of hiding it.

i agree that its good that she confessed right away bc she obv doesnt want to hide her intentions from him def respect her for doing that though it wouldve been nice if we got more push and pull between them before a confession haha
thanks for the updatee

Supporter
:O I really didn't expect that, very nice development! I appreciate it when they have down-to-earth and "real" characters like these 😊

Users who are viewing this thread