Kawaii nante Kiitenai!! - Vol. 5 Ch. 20

this is why i don’t like 2nd leads. they take the fact that the partner knows they like the person in question and take that as permission to essentially steal them. wtf? this trope dumb and disrespectful as hell i hate it so much lmfao

Group Leader
uhh you can't help your feelings, but you sure as hell can help your actions. :rolleyes: Don't go after someone who's already in a relationship period, even if you're only fake pursuing them to help them strengthen their relationship or sth like that (not sure whether that's the case here, but given the fluffy nature of this story it could go either way). Just let them sort things out on their own

Dex-chan lover
Homegirl is head over heals for our Homeboy , the 2nd lead literally has zero chance . But 'sigh' im gonna hate this arc.....

Fed-Kun's army
I believe they posted this earlier on their website (I might be mistaken) but reading it again gave me the same feelings, lmao. 2nd leads move the story forward but it's unbelievably dumb when authors make 2nd leads play this specific role (and ALWAYS fail).

Like, did they think making advances and being forward about their feelings would make the FL like them? They either think the FL is easy and has no principles OR they believe they got enough rizz to separate the two without the FL having conflicting feelings. It's so dumb 😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread