Kawaii nante Kiitenai!! - Vol. 6 Ch. 21

I was already kind of over the 2nd ml bc i don't like love triangles but i thought he could still be a friend eventually BUT THIS CHAPTER JUST SHOOK ME TO MY CORE?? he was already kind of annoying and pushy BUT HE STRAIGHT UP KIDNAPPED MADOKA?? HUH?? AND IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO ROOT FOR HIM BC THE MAIN RELATIONSHIP IS GOOD. I mean, to mee it's very clear that madoka was always going to reject him bc well... the author obviously favors the main ml, HOWEVER I NOW FOR SURE KNOW SHE'S GOING TO REJECT HIM LIKE !! WHAT !! i will admit the end did make me laugh a little bc it was just so sudden, i wasn't expecting it at... anyways 2nd ml sucks, is what im trying to say

Fed-Kun's army
Annoying, trying to take advantage of him being "her type", being vague (and then not) about his feelings for her despite being in the same library as her fucking boyfriend, LITERAL KIDNAPPING. Where the fuck do these fucking second MLs get their goddamn audacity dhdjsksks

"wow, a guy who doesn't respect my personal space and my relationships, my ideal guy" said no female lead ever unless this is an ntr manga, which it's not, so fuck off you kidnapper -_-

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Aggregator gang
Nah I liked Koga but this shit is too far. You’re allowed to have feelings for another person even if they’re going to be unrequited but being so pushy when they’re in a happy relationship is dickish behavior 😤

Users who are viewing this thread