Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? - Vol. 6 Ch. 32

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Left panel of the last page is the best dialogue i have seen. Sometimes i wonder when it's real dialogue and when it's the Translator's interpretation.

Dex-chan lover
Sayuki is gonna get it now... if she wasn't a masocist. Guess we have to stop midway for it to truly go through, But as a person who watched the anime going through these manga chapters is great, mainly because of the great art and comedy.

Dex-chan lover
Punishment time for your maso senpai? Don't bother, she'll end up liking it anyway...

D

Deleted member 290625

it should reuploded and remove the damn cencorship
😡😡😡😡😡

• Confused
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Wow, he really did manage to hold every girl in this chapter in his arms at least once. It makes me wonder how they'll all interact when we get the harem end...

I was NOTexpecting that line about her twat, what the fuck? Though, this is comedy gold

Dex-chan lover
My god what is going on with his sister

And his sister has no reason to be that stacked when she is that young

Dex-chan lover
Okay. Rotten girl was my favorite so far, but now she draw blood. She went for his sister and damaged their relationship. Sue her to end that manga.

Aggregator gang
and here I thought the manga was continuing from the anime last episode.

Welp, even though I already knew the ending from anime ver. I still wondering if the mangaka will make cannon ending for each character.

They were so cute when they were lolis!
Why did they have to turn into titty monsters!!??

Dex-chan lover
Translation gives off a "meme-y vibe"..... but I cannot claim with a straight face that this manga deserves any better. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread