Kawaikunai Aniki o Aegasu Houhou - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.5

Huh, this was surprisingly wholesome. XD A welcomed change. I'm glad the mother is on the older brother's side. Even if it's a little weird.

So he feel in love even after being raped? Hmmmm...... very non realistic

Group Leader
Thank you so much! It's twisted yes. I'm used to it XD I lowkey like this author too... Looking forward to vol.2! Thanks for the hardwork. ^^)/

It was a interesting Manga.

Though I dont aprove of the blatant rape, the story overall pleased me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For anyone who might be confused still, or wants a quick recap:

It all starts once the younger brother is born.
The older brother felt like he didn't belong in the family after the younger brother was born, simply because he saw it as him losing his place and propose for him being adopted into the family, which led him to neglect his younger brother whiteout him noticing, which eventually leads the younger brother to basically want his brother to look at him (which eventually develops into a worrisome crush), which prompted him to try anything he could to make the older brother pay attention to him, leading to him finding out that harassments is the only thing that did it.

Eventually, the older brother starts to believe that the younger brother hates his guts and that's why he keeps harassing it, which feeds into his idea that he doesn't belong there at that his younger brother doesn't want him there. So he decides to leave.

Little does he know that its the opposite, and that the younger brother actually loves him WAY too much.

This escalates into the older brother questioning why the younger brother would come after him if he was giving him the chance for them to never see each other again, and eventually reveals to the younger brother his mentality over the family situation and the younger brother, which leads the younger brother to try all he can to make the older brother realize that his family loves him and would never think of him as an outsider, even after the younger brothers birth.
Issue is that the only way the younger brother knows how to force his brother to pay attention to him is whit his love (aka harassment).

But eventually, even if in a twisted way, the younger brother gets trough to the older brother and the older brother finds a place in the family whit his (now lover) younger brother.

thank you for your hard work!
i'm very conflicted about this but overall would love/am super curious to read the rest!

Users who are viewing this thread