Kawaikunai ne, Kouhai-kun - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Group Leader
We're so glad to pick this series up and see it to its completion! If you were wondering where chapters 1 through 6 are in English, the chapters are located on M@ngag0. The previous team did not upload them on Mangadex and we will be redirecting you there to read the previous chapters. We hope that readers can also help direct others to where the first 6 chapters are, if asked. Thank you.

Contributor
It's been so long, I didn't even recognize this!

That being said and while I am still super glad that you guys wrapped it up, it feels slightly underwhelming that this is what we waited two years for. Not the fault of the manga or anyone involved in this scanlation, it's more like "wait, already?" and "this could be from any BL manga!" Which probably means I should reread to recall why I should feel excited, cause I do remember quite liking this

Aggregator gang
It's been so long, I didn't even recognize this!

That being said and while I am still super glad that you guys wrapped it up, it feels slightly underwhelming that this is what we waited two years for. Not the fault of the manga or anyone involved in this scanlation, it's more like "wait, already?" and "this could be from any BL manga!" Which probably means I should reread to recall why I should feel excited, cause I do remember quite liking this
Honestly the main thing that got me excited for this one personally was that the Bimyou ni Yasashii Ijimekko mangaka made an actual BL....

Users who are viewing this thread