Kedamonotachi no Jikan ~Kyouisonshou Kougun~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Self-harm

I seriously dont ship them, but.. if by being together can heal their pain, then..

Dex-chan lover
@idelvice i'm not really sure but
from the volume 3 cover I don't think they end up together and from some preview pictures she either married to another guy or with him
this potentially spoiler click at your own risk

@ramzy
If they will end up together.. I can't overturn what the author wants for the plot... They received the same abuse, so that's understandable if they want to take care of each other...
Hmmm.... I think I'm gonna hold this for now.. Thanks for the heads up! 😉

Aggregator gang
God fucking damnit he didn't throw away the body. It's still in the closet

Also this story doesn't get less fucked up lol

Dex-chan lover
@idelvice no problem
i really don't want them to end up together... doesn't make sense, they should go there separate ways or the guy gets imprisoned, he should've sought help not kidnap and abuse a girl who even with her rough past she was trying to overcome it and be happy... ( I don't think him having a rough past justify what he did)
this is just my opinion.

@ramzy
No problem, that's your opinion, we have different opinion anyways. But this is fiction, but I will be affected by her choice if they will end up together.. but that's the authors choice.. that's why I'm gonna hold or drop this manga for now.

Fed-Kun's army
I do feel bad for him. Wish he had the chance to off his mother himself.

But I hope this doesn't flow down the forgive without consequences.

Thank you so much for the update!!
Really fucked up what the mother did. Parents in this manga really are the worst, huh. Poor kids.
@ramzy Regarding what you said, this is super spoilery so be warned
If you open the preview and see the cover, the dude is under her, with a collar to his neck. Also, in the few pages they let you read for free, she indeed married another dude, but she says they have "two dogs" in the house, and we get some images of the dude with a collar and barking to get attention. Anyway, fucked up.

Dex-chan lover
@Macarena damn after reading the previews
i feel sorry for this guy lmao shit is indeed fucked up yo

Users who are viewing this thread