Keep an Eye on You - Ch. 10 - Which is the better choice

Dex-chan lover
ur dad is missing let's go to a love hotel
Ok :]! Wat
I think the use of "AWOL" is relevant and a good choice for the scene. It likely means they don't think anything happened to him and assume he left on his own. That would explain why they don't seem pressed about it. They're probably wondering what he's up to, more than anything. Of course Aria knows what's happening already, so she wouldn't be worried anyway.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I think the use of "AWOL" is relevant and a good choice for the scene. It likely means they don't think anything happened to him and assume he left on his own. That would explain why they don't seem pressed about it. They're probably wondering what he's up to, more than anything. Of course Aria knows what's happening already, so she wouldn't be worried anyway.
Yeah def but I assumed Arias girltoy who's name I forget would want to figure it out still 😭

Dex-chan lover
Yeah def but I assumed Arias girltoy who's name I forget would want to figure it out still 😭
Yeah they said they'll discuss it later. I guess it's not really an urgent thing, since after mentioning it, they detailed the crime scene together for a bit, then she even offered for them to casually go home afterwards. I think at this point they also wanted a private space to talk about it since they were whispering. So love hotel or home.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
sex-now-heavy.gif

otherwise there is some kind of underground criminal syndicate shtick going on right now

Users who are viewing this thread