Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Hold Onto Your Pencil!

I watched the anime and I didn't expect the art of the manga to be so rough

Dex-chan lover
Wait so Machete Girl cut the tank in half? The anime showed that she couldn't do that and just stabbed it.

Dex-chan lover
Could've sworn I read this chapter already, but thanks for translating anyways. I missed this a lot.

@Scrabbleman Yeah, the anime took some creative liberties in general, like making the fight longer and replacing the mini-plane machete girl came in with a wingsuit.

An update. Nice.

Does anybody knows how far does the manga go relative to the anime? Because I really don't mind seeing more what the story has to offer >.<

Well that came unexpected, but thanks a lot!

@K_izumi the manga currently has 5 volumes, the anime adapted the first 3

Dex-chan lover
@Tersione
Because the same guys released this chapter 6 months ago, but not here. The funny thing is that this is not the same translation: probably they forgot they already did this chapter...

Group Leader
@Beregorn Hi! I do remember doing that, but I deleted the chapter because I felt as though continuing to do the series without eli would be rude to the work they've done after talking about it with eli themself! So I decided to wait (a considerably long period I might add lol) until both we and eli were ready to start together! I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience I must have caused 6 months ago! 💜

eli

Group Leader
@Beregorn Along with @SuMeBe's comment below, real life stuff definitely got in the way in the interim, so yeah, sorry for that. That was actually before I even posted chapter 6! This recent version of this final chapter of volume 1 (which, to note, is being released officially in English in October of this year!) is re-typeset and using a new translation so should be even better than before. ✌️

Users who are viewing this thread