d422fce6-5b45-4f59-a44b-efdaf4e2f459
ianzerep Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 2, 2019 Messages 118 Aug 14, 2026 #2 If we time skip here I might be okay. If we don't, and I get my heart torn to pieces by something that happens to the two while they're apart, I'll never forgive this author for making me care this much.
If we time skip here I might be okay. If we don't, and I get my heart torn to pieces by something that happens to the two while they're apart, I'll never forgive this author for making me care this much.
N need-a-better-name Group Leader Joined Oct 4, 2025 Messages 10 Aug 14, 2026 #3 Hope you enjoyed it. It's almost the end of the road. I'll say more at the end but to put it short, it feels weird.
Hope you enjoyed it. It's almost the end of the road. I'll say more at the end but to put it short, it feels weird.