Keikenchi Chochiku de Nonbiri Shoushin Ryokou: Yuusha to Koibito ni Tsuihou sareta Senshi no Mujikaku zama - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Now, I'm curious how he's going to handle it the next Chapter, also if he still can't detect whatever magic the Hero is using it ain't making a difference I'd say ô_o

Dex-chan lover
Mc's nothing but a simp, what a loser. Normally other guys will try to kill or crush those who betrayed them specially if the one who thrown you out is the one who you loved but man this is making me want to kill the Arthur
You are thinking too one dimensional. Try putting youself in his situation. She was his sweet childhood friend until one day she suddenly aggreed to kick him out. He is still confused. And of course he still cares for her. I mean he doesn't know that she was being brainwashed but he most certainly knows that something must have happened.

Dex-chan lover
i wonder if the brainwashing has dissipated or if she's going to run back to her beloved hero once she wakes up
I read that the hero has to redo the brainwashing once in a while or otherwise the effect will diminish. I suspect he will slowy get his friends back except for the hero (obviously) and Lisa, who is kind of the mastermind.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Put the last but in Spoilers please because it's kinda a huge one.
you may want to edit your post then since yours also shows it while his was changed to spoiler.
EDIT: to those wondering about the sniper i did take a look on gash's server on discord. He mentioned he would post 22 next week since it was done but look like if winter doesnt continue as gash said its an F.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Mc's nothing but a simp, what a loser. Normally other guys will try to kill or crush those who betrayed them specially if the one who thrown you out is the one who you loved but man this is making me want to kill the Arthur
He think that the reason why he was kicked out of the party was the fact that he was too weak.
From his point of view his team had a good reason for doing what they did, he himself was thinking to quit. Well, being cucked of his girlfriend is another matter, but he cannot blame Nei for that.

Users who are viewing this thread