Keikenchi Chochiku de Nonbiri Shoushin Ryokou ~Yuusha to Koibito ni Tsuihou sareta Senshi no Mujikaku zama~ - Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
hero is unfortunately immortal, but that just gives him more chances for ass kickings
But that also gives him more chances to bang more women, especially since not every women around is higher level than him to negate his mind control skill.
I mean, while this series is considered Erotic, i don't remember MC having sex with anyone until now (he is like those eternal virgin types).

Supporter
if you know that the hero is an acquaintance of MC then you should know what he's done and what kind of person he is. all the more reason to kill him and not let him escape alive.
Bad idea, he is still under that king’s protection, if he were to know the elves killed the hero, as scum as he is, the king would have a reason to openly attack the village.

Dex-chan lover
It annoys me to no end, that the MC always missed the crappy hero by a few days. Just have them clash already please.

Double-page supporter
Man, even the ladies under the "Hero's" influence are questioning his decisions. Really should clue you in that you're making a bad call.

Dex-chan lover
When the dude was saying he wasn't that kind of human I was picturing the scene in Hook where they yell out Kill the lawyer and Peter replies i'm not that kind of lawyer. :pepela:

Dex-chan lover
If hero is not getting killed within the next few chapters, I am going to drop this manga.

Image being the strongest guy in the world, your girlfriend and other close friends were or are getting rapped.
"Nah I will go find some treasure and play Tarzan for a little while" what a bullshit.
Spoiler alert: He won't. Not yet. He'll die eventually but that's far into the story and at the pace the manga is going, it's go na take a looong while.

Also, the reason he's still alive makes sense when it's revealed a certain girl at his side is the Demon King herself.

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha the suffering of the "hero" is so lovely fail after fail.

That beautiful elf girl would be a great member to MC´s party

Dex-chan lover
If hero is not getting killed within the next few chapters, I am going to drop this manga.

Image being the strongest guy in the world, your girlfriend and other close friends were or are getting rapped.
"Nah I will go find some treasure and play Tarzan for a little while" what a bullshit.
Then drop it now and save us your complaints.

The hero is one of the final bosses of the series alongside the demon king. Toru does fight him before that, but Sain doesn't face real consequences until the end.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, I do want the hero dead, but I also want to see the hero get crushing defeat after crushing defeat before his death, so he dies as a fucking failure as a hero dan villain

Dex-chan lover
His death in the novel is fucking fantastic btw.
*since you don't like that spoiler here's a real one you babies.

In the week leading up to his public execution the hero is locked in a pillory in the town square. He's gets castrated by the towns men because he brainwashed and fucked their wives. He is pelted with rotting garbage, feces, urine and beaten on a regular basis, then finally beheaded while he cries that he's a hero and this shouldn't be happening to him. Also mc's gf that "betrayed" him is actually the demon lord, WOMP WOMP
That's the way an NTR story should end...

Users who are viewing this thread