Keizoku wa Maryoku Nari - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Double-page supporter
Oooof if they were older or if the butler wasn't around this would lead in a different direction and rating

Dex-chan lover
He has a tab on the bar
But he can buy something worth 200 gold?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Dex-chan lover
@Rengar which means that the value of the stone FAR exceeds 200 gold+tab. There is a Christian parable with a similar business, where a pearl merchant finds a pearl whose value is greater than all his own possessions combined (but the other merchant is a fool apparently) so purchasing it at that price is not a loss. OF COURSE, THAT REALLY ONLY WORKS IN PARABLES. This drunk still needs to find a buyer. Though if he was gonna sell the feudal lord's son's clothes... he probably has some questionable business connections, so who knows.

Dex-chan lover
@Rengar a 500 gold bar tab answers that. Hell you wouldn't spend your float paying a bill like that in the first place. He had 200 gold for business but his tab could be 50-200 ish for all we know. Paying his tab would put him in danger due to lacking liquid funds,

man I had to re read the first chapter to remember, thanks for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
Doesn't the problem with creation magic rather seem to be the huge amount of mana it needs and the valuable minerals and such it needs for training purposes? No wonder everybody thinks it's useless cause either near to none have the talent for it and those that do lack either funds or motivation, after all it's supposed to be useless magic

Contributor
Oh girl, why are you blushing by him taking off his clothes when you tried to take a bath completely naked with him 😆

Supporter
That was a great loli aheg- AHH!! No officers! I swear I didn't see anything!! D:

Dex-chan lover
Remember: pocket money of a highest noble son of this land was only 2 gold coins...

Users who are viewing this thread