Kekkaishi e no Tensei - Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
salted grounds? crushed bones, eggshells... and chalck can somehow help on that. revive grounds.
and of course use a or serveral fertilizers. it takes time but the grounds will recover.
odd enough i did read about people peeing on the salted grounds to remove salt there.. not sure how it works. :questionblob:

Dex-chan lover
"Worry about me a little!!"
Start by worrying about yourself first and be less impulsive, maybe.

It sounds very odd to have to have stones with those specific durations to be able to sell them. It's also just weird to have him take care of a store while also being a fief lord.

It's always so weird when they talk about tourism in a medieval-ish setting as if it's just like it is in the modern age. Sure, people did travel, but tourism as an industry wasn't really a thing back then.

Double-page supporter
It's always so weird when they talk about tourism in a medieval-ish setting as if it's just like it is in the modern age. Sure, people did travel, but tourism as an industry wasn't really a thing back then.
Yeah, it was pilgrims and the mega rich, but they had their own holiday homes.

Dex-chan lover
how are the villages around his fief increasing and growing? are travel between the fiefs not restricted? if not then why didn't the people leave when they were starving? apparently there's tourism in a medieval world so i guess everyone is just free to travel anywhere they want

Dex-chan lover
salted grounds? crushed bones, eggshells... and chalck can somehow help on that. revive grounds.
and of course use a or serveral fertilizers. it takes time but the grounds will recover.
odd enough i did read about people peeing on the salted grounds to remove salt there.. not sure how it works. :questionblob:
considering pee is salty, the only thing i can imagine is that the liquid pee somehow absorbs salt from the ground and flushes it away.
Granted this would only work if the underground water is free flowing and not locked up.
Because in that case it would probably get worse.

Dex-chan lover
considering pee is salty, the only thing i can imagine is that the liquid pee somehow absorbs salt from the ground and flushes it away.
Granted this would only work if the underground water is free flowing and not locked up.
Because in that case it would probably get worse.
I assume your theory is the best answer so far. i got nothing. thank you for answering. :)

Users who are viewing this thread