Kekkon Made Ecchi wa Kinshi!? Nengan no Shoya wo Mukaeta Futari no Ohanashi. - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
The real winner of this story is the ex-girlfriend. Good head on her shoulders. Steps away from drama. Not involved in this dumpster fire of a relationship.

This is why I always say COMMUNICATION IS THE MOTHER FREAKING KEY! Yes, she's dumb. But he's just as responsible for her attitude by NOT TALKING. It always amazes me just how much drama could be avoided if the MC's in manga like this just spoke up. But then again, the writers do these stupid, pointless things on purpose just so we get drama right? :/

Dex-chan lover
This was interesting at the beginning but this past chapters really rocketed up in stupidity lol

do people like these two really exist? you'd rather suppress yourself or divorce because no one says a word? how did they even manage to get married with this poor level of communication? I'm so upset, but the art is too pretty

ughh come on, that's why ✨communication✨ is key in a relationship but how can you do that without even considering his feelings

Dex-chan lover
Motherfuckers, do people not talk? What the fuck kinda shit is this? There's a tag called "non-con" and it stands for "nonconesual", in manga there needs to be a tag called "non-com" as in motherfuckers dont talk

Dated for 5 years and still don't communicate about the basic things? -_- if she thought he was uncaring and doesn't compliment her, why the hell would she marry him. These mangaka's really need to story making things make sense.

This is just drama for drama's sake, if not for the sex scene I clearly won't read this. If author just wants to increase or prolong sales he/she should just make a story about happy vanilla couple who explore their kinks together in various situations/places/practices

Bruh, just forkin say what you want to say. Like actually, instead of going straight to sex, tell her you were a virgin until the day you were married, dumbass. Honestly, the writing in romance manga makes me so angry sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread