Kekkon Surutte, Hontou desu ka: 365 Days To The Wedding - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - What does it mean... to Get Married? (Part 1)

Group Leader
That cat......

I know your feeling dude, yes i too play as a tree when i am still in middle school.

Thanks for the chapter

>You're going to Siberia!

At that point I would just quit the job just to said "Fuck you I won't lol."

curse you tamiki wakaki no i mean curse you covid 19
bi-weekly is too much
well can't be helped

Aggregator gang
What is the blackmailer gonna do? How is he gonna expose them. They just have to say they'll get married and the company has to follow-thru. Idk about this force conflict.

Group Leader
@haoxin
Anybody finds that coworker is rude as hell? Begs to be invited and then brings more people.

Aren't you putting it a bit mildly? If the two idiots were smart, they woulda replied with something like, "only if we can come over to your place tomorrow (you shithead)."

Double-page supporter
p.10, panel 1: That's a great way to lose a face.

@FredFriendly Yeah, but then they might actually end up having to go over to their coworker's place, and who wants to live through that kind of nightmare?

@Xcaliblaster We don't negotiate with purrorists!

Group Leader
@rebel16
Yeah, but then they might actually end up having to go over to their coworker's place, and who wants to live through that kind of nightmare?

I don't see it would be any more of a nightmare than what has descended upon them and it might have caused him to change his mind.

Dex-chan lover
I've seen too many manga to know how this could end, the blackmailer is some kind of elite prick that uses the premise of "give me your medal and hard earned work because I'm elite and for some unproved reason I'm better than you", but in this case the medal is the marriage.
Then the confrontation, an unnecessary contest and so on.

Dex-chan lover
@haoxin It is extremely rude. I wouldn't allow them in. We're going out to eat. My place isn't big enough and I'd call them out on the uninvited guests.

Thank you for the update.

That's some culture where your co-worker can invite themselves over to your home and you feel obligated to let them and then bring two extra people.

I'd tell them no.

Dex-chan lover
@Renard
what if the blackmail came from that co-worker girl, which secretly have a feeling for the mc?

this is Tamaki-sensei after all, he sometimes pulls unpredictable route

Double-page supporter
@bejad007 well that's predictable...I think the one that's unpredictable is the blackmail is the handsome tall guy that secretly gay and have feeling for our MC here hehehe..

Users who are viewing this thread