Kemomimi Meido ga Ie ni iru - Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, how to take care of someone that's not feeling well? Feed them a alien head, and then hit them with a baseball bat!
Well that's assuming he's real this time around...
My concerns for the mental health of this author have multiplied once again.

Dex-chan lover
pretty sure reading this manga is how a schizophrenic person feels, not knowing what's real all the time :shamihuh:
Depends really, given that the way it manifests varies from person to person. The types of hallucinations and thought disorders present can vary wildly, as can the person's method of coping.
In my case the hallucinations are pretty much entirely auditory and fairly predictable in content. Everything that has ever gone wrong in my life, and everything that could go wrong, playing in an endless loop of a distorted version of my own voice. I'm constantly being reminded of the time my cats died while I was at work, of the time my face was torn open by a dog because I stupidly shared food with it, of every single time people cut ties with me because I creep them out, and so on. It's annoying, but relatively harmless.
Meanwhile the thought disorders are more the obstacle and source of frustration for me. I struggle to put together simple sentences as spoken words without it following a very basic rehearsed script, and struggle to process the things that are said to me if they are unexpected as well. Basically if you were to speak to me in person, if I'm responding quickly it's because I've already had that conversation with you dozens of times, regardless of whether or not you were actually there for it, but once you break from that script it'll take me 20-30 seconds to respond as I figure out what the hell you just said and how I need to respond to it.

Users who are viewing this thread