Kemono Giga - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Dangerous Goods

@Tamerlane Lol nope. Anyways, the dude in the last panel looks like the mc. Is he a relative of him or something??? He did say “I smell family”

Okay, Seven's size is wildly inconsistent. He started off as just a normal sized teen, but now he's a full blown beefcake in the past few chapters, and the same size as monster version MC. Did I miss something that explained that, or is it just the author changing designs on a whim?

Group Leader
I think it's the size of the transformed-MC that's inconsistent; in the pages at the end of c16, he looks to be even larger than tMC... in c8's combat scene, everybody else appears to be mostly the right size relative to each other, other than a massively oversize tMC. See also c9p13 where he could probably fit Riko into his mouth without trying... there's also the incidents where it drops into the 'silly' style where sizes are artistically distorted. Eh; I'm just chalking it up to artistic liberties and inconsistent transformation.

It's kind of like in Iruma... I'm pretty sure that Clara's actually taller than him, if she can stay non-SD for more than one panel at a time.

@Harvester @Mattitude12 I'm not just talking about his height, but do I agree that MC's size is inconsistent too. If you go back to the first volume, Seven was a lot thinner than in the past few chapters. It might be hard to tell since we really only see him next to the girls, but his basic build has gotten a lot bulkier since his introduction.

Iruma is still a growing boy, and Clara doesn't have a set height. She's whimsy personified, but I think artistic liberty applies way more to something like Iruma-kun. Sabnock also doesn't have a set height, he's just huge.

Users who are viewing this thread