Kemono to Waltz - Vol. 3 Ch. 20.1 - Blooming in the Future (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Sorry for any dumb mistakes I might have made. I haven't slept because my Precure OTP just sunk, and I'm too upset, lol.

Thanks for everything, guys. It's been fun
Which one and why it sunk? Sorry I'm curious.

Group Leader
Which one and why it sunk? Sorry I'm curious.
Saki / Mai. They are shown to have boyfriends in the sequel and Saki is even engaged to hers. I'm just really disappointed because Splash Star is my favorite season, along with Fresh

Dex-chan lover
Saki / Mai. They are shown to have boyfriends in the sequel and Saki is even engaged to hers. I'm just really disappointed because Splash Star is my favorite season, along with Fresh
I hope the Kurumi x Karen content from last week was at least consolation

Dex-chan lover
It got a bit messy in the end but this is good enough for me. Thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for everything.

It's okay end. They not really commit suicide like previous pair. I just 'boo' at that the chapter..

Love is the reason they want to keep on living. I guess main reason is because of moaning. lol

Dex-chan lover
I really didn't think we'd have a nice ending when I first read this. And I'm quite glad it went that route.
Thanks for all your hardwork!

Dex-chan lover
It was a good ending, other than the part where Shirayuki says she would be okay with Meiko commiting suicide. I wonder if that was an odd translation or just... more weirdness.

Group Leader
It was a good ending, other than the part where Shirayuki says she would be okay with Meiko commiting suicide. I wonder if that was an odd translation or just... more weirdness.
Hi, yes, the issue is with my translation. Shirayuki said '君に望まれたら私もやぶさかではないけどね', which means something closer to 'If that's your wish, I would gladly do it.'

IMO, it's not that she's okay with Meiko dying or anything, she's just saying "Hey, I could eat you if you want me to ;)" in a playful way

Dex-chan lover
Hey, it kinda got an ending. I was worried it wouldn't be even this much so that's a relief. I grew to really love the art and mood and wanted to see more of Shirayuki's situation. I wish there was more, but that's how it goes sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread