Kenja no Mago - Vol. 19 Ch. 67

Dex-chan lover
Yanno.... I wonder what would happen if you made a magic stone and attempted fission with it...?

Seems like the Bloospeeah Brewspeela Bluespeil Fucking Obviously "BLUESPHERE" Empire's former Capitol would benefit from that experiment.

I mean, I know that Shit Shin wants as many common people as possible to die before he ever does anything about the Devils (aside from leisurely chatting while they commit atrocities), but if he ever decided to give a shit about any other person, he could always try using his magic to defeat them.

It might be a bother to find legitimate Pitchblende, but since he can make magic stones and use earth magic so easily... I mean, you can use lots of different stuff for fissile materials, and fusion is even easier to create.
Controlling fusion? Difficult.
Small, accidental Fusion that wipes a large city off the map? Easy! (With magic)

So, if Shin ever becomes a human capable of experiencing emotions (like compassion, for example), he should be able to clean up this whole murder spree in a few seconds.

Personally, if I had to do such a thing, I'd be worried about a lot of the possible repercussions, and might even have to take measures against my own self, while ensuring nobody else figures out what I did; hell, it might drive a person to despair and demonization... but Shin just mrkd Five demons face-to-face like it was mowing the lawn, so we know he has the fortitude necessary.

All in all, I give the writing a 4.365(10‐⁶⁸) out of 10; either these people are truly retarded, or the writer is.

Users who are viewing this thread