Kenja no Mago - Vol. 9 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
Good thing they stopped the priest before he could do something bad

Dex-chan lover
@Fuko who said they stop him? That old pervert is going to be the trigger for shin's wrath 😈

G-P

Dex-chan lover
@CyberzControl
What makes you think that? Those amulets capable of removing all foreign substances and poisons? The repeated sexual innuendo and jokes about it? That, most likely rapey shitbag of a bishop, who's now a demon? Are all those just red herrings? Are you implying we're gonna see another convoluted, far-fetched scenario where Sicily nd/or another of the female cast is going to end up in a compromising position with said boner bishop?
This is much more smacking the reader with the flag rather than raising it.

Dex-chan lover
I guess the demons do realise that even if they manage to demonise Shin, the demons themselves will still be his first targets, only there's even less they could do to stop him.

Dex-chan lover
someone is going to try and assault Shins wife again. I have a feeling this pervert priest is one of them.

Sure Cilicly can't get pregnant or contract a disease with the new necklace, but with all the herrings and innuendos (not to mention the dirty priest that got demonized suddenly and became obsessed upon hearing about her a couple chapters back) I have a feeling that Cilicly is going to be raped

Dex-chan lover
why is it everyone immediately went to that for the freakin' protection necklaces?

Dex-chan lover
I'll just quote my comment on the other version of the chapter
Technically the necklace shouldn't work as a contraceptive, since the inside of the womb is not "inside your body" much like your digestive tract isn't. Humans are oddly shaped donuts, your skin/intestines/womb/urethra/eyesockets etc. are all the same external surface. The necklace would remove poisons when they get absorbed by your body, not while they're inside your stomach.
If this isn't true, then it should also be the world's best armor since the moment you try to stab someone with a knife, the knife's particles are inside your body and should be destroyed.

Dex-chan lover
Have they ever actually explained what all demonization does to humans? because they are certainly still themselves. At most, seems to remove all restraint from the person, in both power and desire, but even then they don't seem unhinged and can still make reason. Turning Shin into a demon, wouldn't he basically just kill those who made him a demon, and then indulge in research without his current restraint?

Users who are viewing this thread