Kenshi wo Mezashite Nyuugaku shita no ni Mahou Tekisei 9999 nan desu kedo!? - Ch. 59 - Putting a stop to this mess!?

Dex-chan lover
I wanna re read the part where they candle the bad people but what chapter was it again?

Dex-chan lover
Something that the mangaka did not have would have been necessary to carry the original vision of this series forward. I don;t know just what that something was; maybe it was just reader interest, or maybe it was talent. In any case, my reaction has become one of disappointment.

Dex-chan lover
Glad there's one sensible person in a position of power. Although, if you had the opportunity to have the Gorgeous- I mean Great Sage dress that lewd, wouldn't you?

If this incident happened to me, I'd start to distance myself from Anna. What a shrewd person, sorry but I cant trust someone like that lol. And I find her annoying.

Fed-Kun's army
I felt like Anna really didn't care or wanted to admit she wasn't nice, gosh, she getting ramen stall first is fine, who went first get, but after that she just played dirty and now act like she isn't involved, I kinda dislike her now

Users who are viewing this thread