Kenshi wo Mezashite Nyuugaku shita no ni Mahou Tekisei 9999 nan desu kedo!? - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Mid-Summer Training!!

Aggregator gang
well, it's clearly an egg of something...considering the nature of this series the odds of it hatching into a cute girl demi-human/spirit are lower than it would be for other series with a similar world setting, though not impossible as it could go the "she found a cute little sister" route...but probably it'll be a cutesy magical animal that'll fill the mascot creature roll that's been empty thus far

Dex-chan lover
Serious Mode is too OP to be Reinforcement Magic also the Giant Egg is probably a dragon/non-discript magic beast

L86

forgot their summer homeworks
don't worry, you still have 15531 iterations

ps: Firo's egg?

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see those animal-pajamas again. Those were too cute to just leave to one chapter.

Dex-chan lover
seriously who thought that holiday homework would actually help students learn? if anything, it did teach me on how to half-ass it enough for teachers to just let it pass

Contributor
inb4 dragon egg that hatches into a little dragon that can transform into a loli

Fed-Kun's army
Very cute, but that bit about having girls available - I presume for housework - was a bit... old-fashioned.

That bath scene, lol

I know Charlotte is big but what surprised me is the fact that Anna is stacked too, ssg my fav girl

Users who are viewing this thread