Kentei Gakuin no Magan Kenja - Ch. 26 - New Feeling

Dex-chan lover
they made a big mistake fighting a person with God and anime on it's side

Dex-chan lover
I don’t understand the mc’s strength like at all. Is he really strong or just somewhere in the middle?
As I understand from the story so far, really strong and second only to his master, as described in chapter 1. But doesn't have that degree of self-worth, and believes they're still leagues apart, even if his own master says otherwise. That's for raw power. His main weakness seems to be that he lacks experience in actual combat. He goes for simple solutions, but can even miss feints, he underestimated his opponent just now in this chapter and just rushed in, probably didn't do much homework on his opponents for this tournament either. And he's trying extra hard to conceal who he is, so he's hesitant to use his most powerful spells to fight.

Dex-chan lover
lag should've started using actual magic and steamroll those arrogant mofos

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone else feel like there is no tension when reading this? I think it might be that the dialog feels unnatural, everyone is too serious about everything, and there is no minor story telling about their growth, they just kinda change overnight. We don't see if they figured anything out, Lag said that his "gram" specialized in defense, but when he's told that it can cut he's baffled. and then doesn't try to figure out more ways to use it without making it seem suspicious that it isn't a gram.

Might also be the faces that don't show much emotion too, even the happy faces just look like they're looking at a stale loaf of bread.

Supporter
Lads you missed that last translation, it should read: “This is the first time I’ve ever felt this… DESIRE TO NOT BE USELESS” xD

Dex-chan lover
I don’t understand the mc’s strength like at all. Is he really strong or just somewhere in the middle?
he's a magician
a really strong magician
but he's not using magic at all because some dumb story shit

Dex-chan lover
he's a magician
a really strong magician
but he's not using magic at all because some dumb story shit
I thought he is using magic, but they're blade type Magic. But I think he's holding back

Dex-chan lover
1. It's silly how they put the patch on all over their uniforms like that.
2. With how cringy this is, I'm pretty sure this manga could be use as a torture device by forcing them to read this.

Dex-chan lover
Throughout the joint exercise we've seen the MC said that he would become serious, and then that he would do his best, and now that he finally has a desire to win. And we still didn't see a performance worthy of being the strongest.

Users who are viewing this thread