Kentei Gakuin no Magan Kenja - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Special Training

Dex-chan lover
Yeah it's like I'm not shocked but at the same time for a training it seems pointless to have them out immediately. I hope the writing gets better lol
I think training with his ego is better than any other method for him right now. In that case this was a fairly effective move against the MC.

Dex-chan lover
I know most people don’t like Gary Stu’s because they find it boring to always win, but I personally find it satisfying to see the MC keep winning. I hope this doesn’t mean we will see many opponents who can beat the MC, but sadly that may happen when even the mere vice-captain of a non-respected squad can outdo him

Dex-chan lover
I know most people don’t like Gary Stu’s because they find it boring to always win, but I personally find it satisfying to see the MC keep winning. I hope this doesn’t mean we will see many opponents who can beat the MC, but sadly that may happen when even the mere vice-captain of a non-respected squad can outdo him
I don't mind characters always winning, in fact I enjoy that, with the caveat of hard work.

I keep thinking back to The Moonlight Sculptor novel, as it shows just how much time and effort Weed put forth into succeeding. This is also a reason why Rock Lee (Naruto) and Mumen Rider (One-Punch Man) are fan favorites. Even when they work hard at doing nothing, like Sloth (The Lazy King) it works by being supported in the narrative.

------------

This vice-captain is nuts though. "Beatings will continue until morale improves" indeed. Hazed out the previous recruits, so trying to same thing again.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah it's like I'm not shocked but at the same time for a training it seems pointless to have them out immediately. I hope the writing gets better lol

Yeah. I get it from a "this is to teach you that people don't always play fair" perspective, but making him sit out for the rest of it seems to defeat the purpose of training.

Lag is too childish, that's why he lost. lmao
While our MC has an OP eye or prowess, I guess that he still doesn't have the experience he need in a battle. That's why I called him childish.

Users who are viewing this thread