Kentei Gakuin no Magan Kenja - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - Leading Role

Dex-chan lover
ngl i was hoping he wouldn't hold back and sage through it seems like it will go through the boring route.

Dex-chan lover
What's with We Hate Isekai dumping all these chapters when they haven't been active in nearly a year, and I can't see anything on their site either.

Dex-chan lover
i like the direction of the manga going its focus on personality and power balanced, thanks to the translation that apparently going on sage mode

Dex-chan lover
FOR REAL
MC should just go Sage mode and scream "It's sageing time" as he saged all over those guys.

FOR REAL
What's with We Hate Isekai dumping all these chapters when they haven't been active in nearly a year, and I can't see anything on their site either.
i guess they just want people to talk about the manga they like, but since there is no much talk they just stopped i guess, but when mangadex comment open back they are excited to see how people reaction or opinion to their liked manga

Dex-chan lover
The Mangaka really thought that last page was badass huh? Sorry no it's not. Least it wasn't a wheel spin chapter to some extent so thats neat.

Group Leader
I forgot the website exists. Took a break from scanlating because reincarnated with an appraisal skill broke me and when I came back the other series were being done by other people. Decided to do this one few months back. During my break I made a program that makes scanlating chapters like this easy so I have been able to pump out chapters.

i guess they just want people to talk about the manga they like, but since there is no much talk they just stopped i guess, but when mangadex comment open back they are excited to see how people reaction or opinion to their liked manga
I don't particularly like this manga, I just do it in my free time cause it's fun. I usually read the comments to see if the person telling me I used an apostrophe wrong is back (they haunt me). And also the person that says thanks on every chapter (they counteract the apostrophe guy)

I forgot the website exists. Took a break from scanlating because reincarnated with an appraisal skill broke me and when I came back the other series were being done by other people. Decided to do this one few months back. During my break I made a program that makes scanlating chapters like this easy so I have been able to pump out chapters.

I don't particularly like this manga, I just do it in my free time cause it's fun. I usually read the comments to see if the person telling me I used an apostrophe wrong is back (they haunt me). And also the person that says thanks on every chapter (they counteract the apostrophe guy)
Reading you bash reincarnated with an appraisal skill in the credit page was the most enjoyable thing about that manga for me lol

Oh, and thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Reading you bash reincarnated with an appraisal skill in the credit page was the most enjoyable thing about that manga for me lol

Oh, and thanks for the chapter

Same lmao. I don't know if I'll be able to read it without the credits making fun of how shit it is and the protagonist's dumb bobblehead head. It's actually got pretty good art too, but the story, jesus christ the writing and the story.

Do you also forgot about the discord server? And also thnak you for your hardwork

Users who are viewing this thread