Kesa Mo Yuraretemasu - Ch. 1 - We're rooting for you today

Dex-chan lover
I like the almost 2nd person vibe this is going for, I just hope it isn't like 20 volumes of rinse repeat same scenario.

Dex-chan lover
How many times do we got to teach you this lesson old man?!?! cracks fists

Dex-chan lover
I might not be physically with these passengers, but know my heart and soul are with them for their noble endeavor of uniting these two youths.

Group Leader
Don't have the raws, but I would guess "Nayujan" is just Himari being mildly surprised at seeing Nayu, not her (nick)name.
I also reckon the supporters aren't the ones talking on the last page, but that it is still part of Himari and Nayu's conversation.

It does me well to see Masuda Eiji back at the helm of a manga again. His art has improved so much, but it's still got that distinctly Masuda Eiji style. I hope this one flourishes like Jitsu Wa did!

Dex-chan lover
It's only the first chapter and it's already so good. I wanna see more of this cute fluffy story.

Dex-chan lover
Internal screaming is at max volume and my blood pressure is up by a few digits. Can't wait for more.

Dex-chan lover
This premise is going to either get thrown away or turn super boring after like 20 chapters.

This is amazing.

If this becomes repetitive after like 20 chapters I wouldn't be surprised, like other people have said...
Doesn't really matter because chapter 1 is peak and stands on its own.

Users who are viewing this thread