Keyman - The Hand of Judgement

Dex-chan lover
Every time I think Alex can't get more badass, he just keeps proving me wrong. I don't think he's gone yet. Fingers crossed!

Dex-chan lover
@Doomroar Oy you. Don't spoil. You can spoil on individual chapters, but not the manga's comment page.

Dex-chan lover
This manga's art style and plot are pretty great.

I disagree with you @criver . There are notions in there that are quite a bit too deep for kids. =/

Dex-chan lover
@phil777 6 months ago the feature for chapter comments wasn't implemented, and in any case my comment doesn't has heavy spoilers on it, just a random fact about Gorillas having smaaaaaaall penises.

Dex-chan lover
@phil777: Like what? What notions are "too deep for kids"? As far as I can see you've got the typical unrealistic villain vs good guy. The characterisation and motivations of both being fairly shallow. I'm not expecting Kafka's level from this, but even then it reads more like a cartoon for kids than anything.

Dex-chan lover
I can't spoil here, but I doubt kids would enjoy the finer points of magic and how the inhabitants of the manga can be talking animals. Also, there's quite a lot of drama in there that I feel would be unsuitable for kids. But that's my opinion. =/

Dex-chan lover
Man this series has been a gem. I've been following it for 2 years but it still feels like I just picked it up. Going to miss it.

Fed-Kun's army
@phil777 Well, it's based on Japan's view and the publisher's target anyway.
So Seinen it is if the mangaka submit it toward that road.

Dex-chan lover
Heh. So this is the end. Well I enjoyed it since I first got my hands on it.

Group Leader
Plot became more and more chaotic, but then took the boring way out. Disappointing.

Fed-Kun's army
Nice ending, even though it's not very memorable, it become something that I can enjoy after reading it for a few years.

Just binge read this entire series. Pretty enjoyable overall but I'm just wondering where all the black people in 20th century america are

Users who are viewing this thread