Kichiku Eiyuu - Vol. 5 Ch. 39 - Marta

Dex-chan lover
Silas' translations have many inconsistencies over the various chapters... feels like multiple different translators worked on different chapters, or else he's using mtl to aid and miss out on 'correcting' the diverging inconsistencies in his haste.

Yes, in this chapter alone you have on page 15 Berial instead of Belial, and on page 20 the head of the Silence family is called Camilla Saivins. I don’t know the raws but I would assume both names (Saivins and Silence) should be same.

Double-page supporter
Yes, in this chapter alone you have on page 15 Berial instead of Belial, and on page 20 the head of the Silence family is called Camilla Saivins. I don’t know the raws but I would assume both names (Saivins and Silence) should be same.
The story is trash people. It’s about an incubus fucking his to being the demon king. Your pedantry is beyond ridiculous. And the single person is challenging an entire scan team to stop bullshitting on their own title being translated.

You wouldn’t have this chapter in English at all. As trash as this plot is,I don’t care about a few errors. The real issue is the trash author dragging us through this goblin plot, for so long, with zero novelty or points of interest.

Users who are viewing this thread