Kiichi!! VS - Vol. 11 Ch. 111

Kiichi is the greatest character to ever be made. The Gun Sequence simply negs all of fiction and it isnt even a top 30 Kiichi sequence. he just simply peaks higher than every character ever. His conclusion left me crying for 4 days after completion. it was just so beautiful that i couldnt help but shed tears a plenty. Kiichi VS after chapter 3 negs all of the big 3, dragon ball, berserk, vagabond and everything else. This realistically should be a perfect 10/10 with absolutely no negative reviews about the series. Please read Kiichi + VS it will truly change ur view on life as a whole. you will realize that no matter how many tries a person has they will never create a character that is equal to chapter 4 of Og Kiichi.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit what a legendary drop. Ok. Need to re-read Kiichi fast and start reading Kiichi VS again..

Dex-chan lover
I stopped reading this part way through the " meat refrigeration company used to spread spoiled meat " -arc.
Thought I'd check to see how it ends.
Looks like he got what he deserved. Seems to me he peaked in elementary school when he exposed the child prostitution ring.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, thats a huge volume(s) dump, and being kiichi its gonna have a lot of words to reads. Took me sometime to finish and try to recall previous stuff being mention in the massive release.Great read (at least the one translated and a manga, not a novel or from the guy that sudoku himself after a failed "coup") about a japanese trying to be more independent from their current master.

Its gonna take a long time with all these niceties currently enjoyed by the japanese. "funny" enough the release kinda coincide with the market getting fucked up (some paper loss anyway imo) and the yen getting raped more after months of the same.

Thank you kiichiteam and midnight bruisers for bringing this to the non japanese speakers, really appreciate your work on this. Would love to see more political series getting translated though I dont know any myself. Hopefully more non JAPAN STRONK isekai bullshit though :lul:

Miv

Aggregator gang
Thank you so much for the HUGE drop, I've been following this manga religiously and I am somewhat distraught to now have seen it concluded.

I don't understand how someone creates something this intricate and potent. This work is honestly larger than life.

Dex-chan lover
My boy went down like Whitebeard while denouncing the hoax that is representative politics!

What a fucking legend!

You guys have no idea how great this manga is, never before has someone so clearly exposed the basic issue of how representative democracy can fail and is designed to not work towards the interest of the people, how politicians who allegedly act as if they were representing the interest of those who elect them, are in reality only working for the interest of the party they belong to as members of an elite class detached from the rest of the population, a population that can't hold them accountable because they willingly give them all the decision making power and in doing so facilitating all the issues that comes with political corruption, from lobbying to public manipulation and international relationships

And yes the story focuses on Japanese issues, but that same structure applies to every other country with a modern democratic political system

People have proposed different solutions to this issue, like lottocracies and Deliberative democracies, but these also suffer from falling into the same issues, with media manipulation the opinion of the policies being deliberated in a populist democracy can be controlled to fit in with a private agenda, landing us back into the issue of lobbying, and while a lotttocracy may make it harder for corruption to take place, a lack of structure can also make it easier

My personal opinion towards this issues, is for terms of governance to be shorter, for privileges to be more restricted, and policies to require greater involvement from the general population, this last one is part of deliberative democracies, so it would also require the investment of political education in order to counter manipulation of public opinion, i know it is all silly, fighting brainwashing with brainwashing, but at least this one allows you to take part in the decisions that will affect your daily life and future

Dex-chan lover
My boy went down like Whitebeard while denouncing the hoax that is representative politics!

What a fucking legend!

You guys have no idea how great this manga is, never before has someone so clearly exposed the basic issue of how representative democracy can fail and is designed to not work towards the interest of the people, how politicians who allegedly act as if they were representing the interest of those who elect them, are in reality only working for the interest of the party they belong to as members of an elite class detached from the rest of the population, a population that can't hold them accountable because they willingly give them all the decision making power and in doing so facilitating all the issues that comes with political corruption, from lobbying to public manipulation and international relationships

And yes the story focuses on Japanese issues, but that same structure applies to every other country with a modern democratic political system

People have proposed different solutions to this issue, like lottocracies and Deliberative democracies, but these also suffer from falling into the same issues, with media manipulation the opinion of the policies being deliberated in a populist democracy can be controlled to fit in with a private agenda, landing us back into the issue of lobbying, and while a lotttocracy may make it harder for corruption to take place, a lack of structure can also make it easier

My personal opinion towards this issues, is for terms of governance to be shorter, for privileges to be more restricted, and policies to require greater involvement from the general population, this last one is part of deliberative democracies, so it would also require the investment of political education in order to counter manipulation of public opinion, i know it is all silly, fighting brainwashing with brainwashing, but at least this one allows you to take part in the decisions that will affect your daily life and future
Be sure to check out Arai's other work The World is Mine (another masterpiece) as well as Akumetsu for very similar subject matter!

Dex-chan lover
Be sure to check out Arai's other work The World is Mine (another masterpiece) as well as Akumetsu for very similar subject matter!
Higumadon is my favorite character and is what got me hooked on Arai's works (a pity that he never again uses giant animals for his stories), I love The World is Mine but it feels like a very early prototype for Kiichi the ideas were there but it lacks a lot of refinement when it comes to developing them

Will look into Akumetsu I have had it on my list for a while so I will get to it eventually

Users who are viewing this thread