Kikaijikake no Marie - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

Supporter
Wait, they're highschoolers?? I though they were like in their 20s somehow

Group Leader
Plz get a proofreader
Do you think we don't know? We literally have a recruitment notice for a proofreader plastered on our credits thing.

Please read our stuff first properly before you say shit like that

Dex-chan lover
wow butler outfit! looking forward to the deer polls but I'm afraid I'll forget what the deer from the previous chapters look like

Dex-chan lover
Do you think we don't know? We literally have a recruitment notice for a proofreader plastered on our credits thing.

Please read our stuff first properly before you say shit like that
Get one before uploading anything, lol.

Group Leader
Get one before uploading anything, lol.
Do you think we'll actually listen to you? lol

If you're that adamant, why not join us as our proofreader then? Complaining about this by simply pointing at it does not help your problem. Maybe we can put your ungrateful ass to good use if you actually pointed it to a more... productive direction.

Last edited:
Group Leader
wow butler outfit! looking forward to the deer polls but I'm afraid I'll forget what the deer from the previous chapters look like
We'll show them all side-by-side when everyone's shown their deer, don't worry

Dex-chan lover
Do you think we'll actually listen to you? lol

If you're that adamant, why not join us as our proofreader then? Complaining about this by simply pointing at it does not help your problem. Maybe we can put your ungrateful ass to good use if you actually pointed it to a more... productive direction.
If you don't want to listen and don't care about putting out dogshit, why even take issue with my complaints?

And clearly you don't care about quality control, yet you call me ungrateful, lmao.

Instead of wasting time crying like a bitch, why not use that time to get a decent proofreader ;)? But hey, clearly you don't care.

Users who are viewing this thread