Killing Bites - Vol. 9 Ch. 40 - Why did you Kill me?

Hitomi is on the ground pinning the dog brute but Nomoto keeps looking up for most of the time. Is there something interesting in the trees?

Dex-chan lover
The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind.
The answer is blowing in the wind.

Power Uploader
We need a proofreader for this series, if you want to help us, please pm me.
not needed anymore

VIP
that hitomi ass
jotarosweat.png

Group Leader
Prepare your butts! Next chapter we're gonna get to see what's become of a certain expressive lady after her "encounter" with Leo...

• Thinking
Reactions: GK
Group Leader
I think we can still swing a bittersweet ending out of this for most of the relevant parties. But poor Beagle; "I just got my faced mashed into the ground, my master is busy ogling my aggressor, but I'm still going to do my best to make sure their relationship works out!"

Also, needs more Rabbit.

@Chojiki I honestly forgot about her, i thought she just ended up as a side character and never heard of again.

Page 11: "Won't you save her? With that 'flute' of yours?"
Page 25: "I ASS-cept your chalenge!"
Page 26: "Use that 'puppy' and 'defeat' me."
Page 27: "Don't go and 'die' on your own."
I love innuendoes.

• Funny

Me

Dex-chan lover
Nomoto stole her catchphrase! Shit just got real!

Dex-chan lover
hopefully Nomoto is just messing around and dont have those feelings of liking her anymore

Hitomi seriously needs an ass whoop by either Pure or Nomoto

also, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR PICKING UP THE SERIES!

Dex-chan lover
@Chojiki I can't even tell who you're talking about, and I just binged all the chapters in one sitting xd Expressive lady? uh... is it the girl who's dad (grandpa?) got killed by Leo at the tournament?

Haiji (lazy pigtails) is either a sloth, koala or panda, I suppose? I'm assuming sloth, the laziest of the bunch, though

• This
Group Leader
@TehSDragon Yea, I'm talking about Yoko, the grand-daughter of the Mitsukado head honcho. The last time we saw her was back in Chapter 30 being turned into Leo's plaything. The anime really plays up how super expressive she was in the Destroyal when she was gloating about her team was winning. I believe chapter 41 is her return and we get to see how she's fared after 2 years being Leo's bitch...

Dex-chan lover
Nomoto bringing the heat!
b7c204e230c4b515f5589822c5533b4cd09b0e0308d23769b30fb3159bbef648.jpg

@LLENN
He still likes her, but just like he said, he isnt going to be a dumbass about it anymore.

@Orekisan69
"herd" should be changed to "pack", and there were some grammar issues as well.

Contributor
And their Convo, Pure was direct to the point, both still have feeling for the others but their position put them as rivals now and seems thing will be interesting in the next killing bites.

And we meet Taiga again, seems the attached back his arm/paw again

Users who are viewing this thread