Killing Me / Killing You - Vol. 4 Ch. 14 - Water Of Life

Dex-chan lover
Mithia, I don't think your head is killing you. That's just what you wish.

Since there are several alcoholic drinks that translate to "water of life", I found it fairly predictable. But we knew they weren't getting their end anyway. And not that it isn't a good drink. Probably. A beer and a hot bath is great, though exact beverage may be substituted for your choice.

Dex-chan lover
I love this story, glad to see both the translations and their journey proceeding deliberately along.

Dex-chan lover
If anything, I think Dean got sexier, but that's just me. :p

Mithia, I don't think your head is killing you. That's just what you wish.

Since there are several alcoholic drinks that translate to "water of life", I found it fairly predictable. But we knew they weren't getting their end anyway. And not that it isn't a good drink. Probably. A beer and a hot bath is great, though exact beverage may be substituted for your choice.
Indeed. The latin Aqua Vitae is a general term for strong, usually distilled liqueurs from since the dawn of European distilling sometime in the medieval period. Brandy in French is "eau de vie" and Whisky comes from "uisce beatha", which is yet again the same, but translated into old Irish and then borrowed into Scottish gaelic.

Dex-chan lover
The latin Aqua Vitae is a general term for strong, usually distilled liqueurs from since the dawn of European distilling sometime in the medieval period.
There's also the Scandinavian Akvavit, and it's fairly easy to see where that name comes from.

Contributor
They gotta have at least one fan service chapter to make sure they keep the ecchi tag :wooow:

Users who are viewing this thread