Killing Me / Killing You - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - Village Of Scattered Flowers

Dex-chan lover
"Village of Scattered Flowers" sure sounds like a title for this manga.

Well, he lost his memory.

They're more alike than they think. And it's fairly common to think that others understand you better than they do.

Those buildings sure look less damaged than you'd expect from this series.

One of those cases where, "Are you doing well?" has a preferred negative answer. But even more preferable, one that can't be answered.

"I won't die even if it kills me!"
People be meming.

They're easily drawn people.

Beautiful things do exist, but the people who can't see them aren't.

Of course you can't die with convenient memories left. Karma will hit you in your last moments.

Just the last one left now.

Dex-chan lover
And thus onwards to the finale of their journey through the end of the world. This has turned into a really powerful series for me, straightforward yet with depths to it, a lot said even when not a lot is actually said, deeply melancholy and true to the setting but with some real beauty as well. A lot of creativity in execution and environments, plenty of world building but also a contentment to let some mysteries stay mysteries both for both the immortals and the readers, things we only see flashes and hints of just as with other's lives IRL. Everyone has a story that is only their own.

Dex-chan lover
Holimoly for godsake.
I dont know if one day Renka remember her past is a good thing or not.

What more pain is the ending gonna be?

A wonderful but sad chapter, to think that after so long reading this series the next chapter is the final one, im both sad and excited

Supporter
Thanks so much for the chapter!

When the flower girl says she and Mithia have lives off of the same form... I wonder what that means? Maybe
Mithia is also a shard of the meteor becoming human?

Will be sad to see this end 😭

Contributor
Such a unique and enthralling manga. Sad to see it end in the next chapter.
Always the best ones that get cut short in their prime :aquadrink:

Double-page supporter
Thanks so much for the chapter!

When the flower girl says she and Mithia have lives off of the same form... I wonder what that means? Maybe
Mithia is also a shard of the meteor becoming human?

Will be sad to see this end 😭
highly unlikely, a meteor shard that became human cant possible learn to read letters from an ancient era, tho what if the meteor shard reanimated the corpse it got embedded into, thus turning the corpse into a zombie?

Double-page supporter
this is it, im excited for the finale and i hope the characters from "its my life" and "CHARLOTTE The Harlot" makes a cameo

Such a unique and enthralling manga. Sad to see it end in the next chapter.
Always the best ones that get cut short in their prime :aquadrink:
I believe this was the intended length although it almost got axed back in volume 2

Users who are viewing this thread