Killing Me / Killing You - Vol. 5 Ch. 22.5 - Somewhere, At Some Time

Dex-chan lover
I already made a big comment on the previous chapter and review in the series thread, so I'll just say

it's a perfect ending that tied the whole anticlimactic series together; it's excellence in art with legs, pecs, and deathland vistas :win:

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for the TL! This has been one of my favorite mangas, so I'm sad to see it go but glad to have read it. A bittersweet kind of thing.

Dex-chan lover
This has been such a lovely wonderous ride. Thank you for all your hard work translating this. I wish everyone reading and anyone who worked on this, a lovely wonderous life filled with gold fortune and good health.

Supporter
Ty for tl,
One of the more beautiful stories I’ve read as far as art goes, and a good end.

Fed-Kun's army
This series was stained with a mixture of hope and despair, and the harsh but beautiful environment that disaster kept me invested! Given that Youth and Meteor do die at some point, they managed to get their "happy ending", too!
Thanks for the translations, and goodnight!

Dex-chan lover
It's been a while since I've read this, and I was lucky to see it appear again on my updates list. Though very sad to see it was the last chapter. I remember reading this a couple years back, but unintentionally forgetting it because I was going through life stuff. Though, I'm glad I was able to take the time to binge read this in a couple days. I really want to thank Kredim for Scanlating this 'till the very end.

The story was amazing! Even though it's over, and while I am sad, it's more in a bittersweet taste. Meteor, Youthanasia, I won't forget you two. You two were truly amazing, and I'm gonna miss you both!

Users who are viewing this thread