Kimetsu no Yaiba - Vol. 21 Ch. 179 - 兄弟之情將心比心

Jesus christ I don't understand this language but was so certain Genya would be one of the next gen pillars.

@Itsmet the first one meeting his big brother, go back, why are you dead, why do you waste your life. Answer: No, i,m happy.
Genya: Big brother, i,m sorry for always causing trouble and blaming you the other time. thank you big brother for protecting me. I wanted to protect big bro too, since we're brothers., since big bro is the kindest in the world, i want big brother who has endured alot of hardships to attain happiness
Sanemi : God, please dont take my brother away
Thank you... big... brother (vanishes)

Well, it was only fair that Kokushibo took at least two people with him since this was a 4vs1 battle

Group Leader
@abderahimemokri 兄弟之情將心比心 is not "Brotherhood will be more heart than heart". 將心比心 is an idiomatic phrase meaning "empathy". So it should be "Brotherhood and empathy". Assuming the Chinese translation of the Japanese title is accurate.

@Maiorem emm Good but I'm currently trying to translate because an initial Chinese translation is not 100% accurate. If you like, welcome to my website and let us work together to translate English www.yomumanga.com

Users who are viewing this thread