Kimetsu no Yaiba

@BrahMoment420 Yeah i think it is rude. I think there are more kind ways to say it. Instead of saying `garbage` or `trash` you can just say overrated or you can just specify the reasons why you do not like the manga. That would be espcially more helpful for others.

@BrahMoment420 I get you don’t like the manga but it is way better than the Shonen trash seen mass producing chapters, that are some of the most popular manga/manhwa/manhua on this website. 😅 [especially manhua(Chinese comics) they be producing the worst shit and posting new chapters every few hours and the protagonist has like every fine bitch in his harem by the end of the story and has no challenges cause he is a cultivating god... some manhua be fire but... most be garbage... it’s just sad...🥲]

hi um why is it all in Hebrew? i speak English not hebrew. idk how to change it! please help

When the demon is sus!😳

⠀⠀⠀⡯⡯⡾⠝⠘⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢊⠘⡮⣣⠪⠢⡑⡌
⠀⠀⠀⠟⠝⠈⠀⠀⠀⠡⠀⠠⢈⠠⢐⢠⢂⢔⣐⢄⡂⢔⠀⡁⢉⠸⢨⢑⠕⡌
⠀⠀⡀⠁⠀⠀⠀⡀⢂⠡⠈⡔⣕⢮⣳⢯⣿⣻⣟⣯⣯⢷⣫⣆⡂⠀⠀⢐⠑⡌
⢀⠠⠐⠈⠀⢀⢂⠢⡂⠕⡁⣝⢮⣳⢽⡽⣾⣻⣿⣯⡯⣟⣞⢾⢜⢆⠀⡀⠀⠪
⣬⠂⠀⠀⢀⢂⢪⠨⢂⠥⣺⡪⣗⢗⣽⢽⡯⣿⣽⣷⢿⡽⡾⡽⣝⢎⠀⠀⠀⢡
⣿⠀⠀⠀⢂⠢⢂⢥⢱⡹⣪⢞⡵⣻⡪⡯⡯⣟⡾⣿⣻⡽⣯⡻⣪⠧⠑⠀⠁⢐
⣿⠀⠀⠀⠢⢑⠠⠑⠕⡝⡎⡗⡝⡎⣞⢽⡹⣕⢯⢻⠹⡹⢚⠝⡷⡽⡨⠀⠀⢔
⣿⡯⠀⢈⠈⢄⠂⠂⠐⠀⠌⠠⢑⠱⡱⡱⡑⢔⠁⠀⡀⠐⠐⠐⡡⡹⣪⠀⠀⢘
⣿⣽⠀⡀⡊⠀⠐⠨⠈⡁⠂⢈⠠⡱⡽⣷⡑⠁⠠⠑⠀⢉⢇⣤⢘⣪⢽⠀⢌⢎
⣿⢾⠀⢌⠌⠀⡁⠢⠂⠐⡀⠀⢀⢳⢽⣽⡺⣨⢄⣑⢉⢃⢭⡲⣕⡭⣹⠠⢐⢗
⣿⡗⠀⠢⠡⡱⡸⣔⢵⢱⢸⠈⠀⡪⣳⣳⢹⢜⡵⣱⢱⡱⣳⡹⣵⣻⢔⢅⢬⡷
⣷⡇⡂⠡⡑⢕⢕⠕⡑⠡⢂⢊⢐⢕⡝⡮⡧⡳⣝⢴⡐⣁⠃⡫⡒⣕⢏⡮⣷⡟
⣷⣻⣅⠑⢌⠢⠁⢐⠠⠑⡐⠐⠌⡪⠮⡫⠪⡪⡪⣺⢸⠰⠡⠠⠐⢱⠨⡪⡪⡰
⣯⢷⣟⣇⡂⡂⡌⡀⠀⠁⡂⠅⠂⠀⡑⡄⢇⠇⢝⡨⡠⡁⢐⠠⢀⢪⡐⡜⡪⡊
⣿⢽⡾⢹⡄⠕⡅⢇⠂⠑⣴⡬⣬⣬⣆⢮⣦⣷⣵⣷⡗⢃⢮⠱⡸⢰⢱⢸⢨⢌
⣯⢯⣟⠸⣳⡅⠜⠔⡌⡐⠈⠻⠟⣿⢿⣿⣿⠿⡻⣃⠢⣱⡳⡱⡩⢢⠣⡃⠢⠁
⡯⣟⣞⡇⡿⣽⡪⡘⡰⠨⢐⢀⠢⢢⢄⢤⣰⠼⡾⢕⢕⡵⣝⠎⢌⢪⠪⡘⡌⠀
⡯⣳⠯⠚⢊⠡⡂⢂⠨⠊⠔⡑⠬⡸⣘⢬⢪⣪⡺⡼⣕⢯⢞⢕⢝⠎⢻⢼⣀⠀
⠁⡂⠔⡁⡢⠣⢀⠢⠀⠅⠱⡐⡱⡘⡔⡕⡕⣲⡹⣎⡮⡏⡑⢜⢼⡱⢩⣗⣯⣟
⢀⢂⢑⠀⡂⡃⠅⠊⢄⢑⠠⠑⢕⢕⢝⢮⢺⢕⢟⢮⢊⢢⢱⢄⠃⣇⣞⢞⣞⢾
⢀⠢⡑⡀⢂⢊⠠⠁⡂⡐⠀⠅⡈⠪⠪⠪⠣⠫⠑⡁⢔⠕⣜⣜⢦⡰⡎⡯⡾⡽

Fed-Kun's army
Character designs: 8/10
World building: 6/10
Story telling: 3/10
Abillitys and powers: 1/10

This shit is overrated as fuck. The last time I have seen such bullshit powers and story telling was with Nanatsu no Taizai...
It's ok if they can take a lot of damage, it's a shounen afterall, but it's clearly stated that they are just regular humans. The breathing technicks should be some kind of super power, but it's treated like it is.
The fights are so long and boring, nothing matters because in this manga the enemies have plot armor but the heroes win anyway with some last minute ass-pull.
And that end fight is one of the most dissatisfying endings I have ever seen...

If it's not that fancy animations, nobody would give a shit about this garbage.

Character designs: 8/10
World building: 6/10
Story telling: 3/10
Abillitys and powers: 1/10

This shit is overrated as fuck. The last time I have seen such bullshit powers and story telling was with Nanatsu no Taizai...
It's ok if they can take a lot of damage, it's a shounen afterall, but it's clearly stated that they are just regular humans. The breathing technicks should be some kind of super power, but it's treated like it is.
The fights are so long and boring, nothing matters because in this manga the enemies have plot armor but the heroes win anyway with some last minute ass-pull.
And that end fight is one of the most dissatisfying endings I have ever seen...

If it's not that fancy animations, nobody would give a shit about this garbage.
Your review has to be the single stupidest thing I've read in my life.

Users who are viewing this thread