Kimetsu no Yaiba

Dex-chan lover
not horrible, but not great either. didn't like how most of the characters (pillars, demons) only really got developed as they were dead or dying, nor did I like how most of this is done through flashbacks. Plot is... generic, but that doesn't make it subpar.

not horrible, but not great either. didn't like how most of the characters (pillars, demons) only really got developed as they were dead or dying, nor did I like how most of this is done through flashbacks. Plot is... generic, but that doesn't make it subpar.
get this SHIT ASS UNASKED opinion up outta my message board and go repent to GOD OF THE MOUNTAIN, LORD INOSUKE

This manga would be a 10 without the religious blind pussy who is the stronger hashira (for absolutely no reason) and can see more than anyone who isn't blind. How can a blind fucker like that crying priest be able to see the color of the blades, the bodies of the enemies and absolutely anything else while being blind since birth? Completely stupid. As always, religion ruins everything decent.

Also most of the villains are nowhere near as horrible as whatever Inuyasha has on an almost daily basis

Users who are viewing this thread