Kimi ga Shinu Made Koi wo Shitai - Ch. 36 - Promise

Double-page supporter
I LOVE LOVE LOVEEE MIMI 💕. Sheena talking about her heart beating fast no BABY MINE IS. Shoutout to the one who translated and updated this manga CAUSE I BE WAITING FOR THIS. Also shoutout to the author that created Mimi’s character with that type of personality when she with Sheena cause that just a type of character I like. Cute, got rizz, knows what they want, and plans to get it 🥰🥰🥰

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL!

This was really sweet, but I feel an impending doom lurking, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah someone is going to die in the next chapter, cause no way we gonna have something this sweet without tragedy happening

Also thanks for the chapter and your work!

Fed-Kun's army
Mimi is adorable, thank you for the chapter!

Really hope that sensei will milk this series for longer, especially with the English release next year. Want to have the sweet moments go on and on.

Was debating with some folks about yuri anime and really hope that many more series like Kimishinu getting adapted to refresh the idea about what yuri anime is really are.

Just there are so many click-bait series in the market by big corps like Bandai namco, etc that the misconception keeps continue and gets promoted 😫

Dex-chan lover
damn I really thought this would be the chapter where they got called to battle on their “off-day”, seems we escape the ever looming tragedy for another chapter! thanks for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread