Kimi ga Shinu Made Koi wo Shitai - Vol. 7 Ch. 34 - The Shape of Us

Dex-chan lover
The worst part of reading this manga is waiting for the obvious hammer to drop, breaking our hearts (and the hearts of our MCs).
I'm personally betting on everyone dies ending
Honestly better they all die than everyone dying except one of them :,))))
I selfishly dont want them to suffer alone

Group Leader
A very rare wholesome moment on Kimi ga Shinu Made koi wo Shitai... and you all know what comes after something like this :haa:

In chapter 28, they did kiss with the line "This is not for magic." so I will count it as their first kiss and this kiss as official kiss 😆
That's like when someone's asked whether kissing while doing theatre or a film does count... this is the first time I felt yuri from Sheena and got requited by Mimi.

Contributor
I guess I forgot about that one, too much time between chapters and slow paced. I guess I wanted some Sheena x Mimi and not Mimi x Sheena.

Aggregator gang
AGHHHHHHH SOO CUTE FNRJS A DBDB S FUCKKKKK!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

When Mimi cried I died inside 😭😭😭😭😭😡 so many thoughts came up like " immortality " and " " loneliness" FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!/

UrGk the cuteness is so strong MY GODDDDD, I would be screaming with joy if everyone wasn't asleep rn ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!/

Agh I was covering my mouth and giggling at this chapter the whole time 😭😭😭😭

I can now die peacefully, thank you god.

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling that after this chapter, something major is going to happen. Like the enemies breaking into the school or Sheena passing and going to the war as a medic. Either way we should brace ourselves in case I'm not just being glass half empty

Anyone knows how we can get this manga scanslated and get serialized in English - it’s great to have free scanslation, but it’d be nice that we can have English version of it and pay the mangaka for their work.

This is such a masterpiece that we need to have it properly introduce once the series is over :(

Or even an anime would be nice

Also, vote for the manga and get it bumped up because it deserves top 3 on Mangadex not just top 10.

Group Leader
Anyone knows how we can get this manga scanslated and get serialized in English - it’s great to have free scanslation, but it’d be nice that we can have English version of it and pay the mangaka for their work.

This is such a masterpiece that we need to have it properly introduce once the series is over :(

Honestly, it's really surprised me how none of the English publishers picked this up. I started to feel more like it's less off "no English publisher picked this up" but more of "a publisher has already signed a localization contract, but something happened and it never get announced" sort of thing. I do not have any insight info on this, though.

For the usual publishers that does Yuri work and have connection with Ichijinsha, Seven Seas does have a monthly survey and they accept suggestion (January 2024 survey link), Yen Press does not accept suggestion.

And yes, as I mentioned in the credit page, you can support the series by purchasing the Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, or Thai version. If importing book is an issue, I believe BookWalker allows you to purchase Japanese version digitally. Any purchase counts, both digitally and physically.

Honestly, it's really surprised me how none of the English publishers picked this up. I started to feel more like it's less off "no English publisher picked this up" but more of "a publisher has already signed a localization contract, but something happened and it never get announced" sort of thing. I do not have any insight info on this, though.

For the usual publishers that does Yuri work and have connection with Ichijinsha, Seven Seas does have a monthly survey and they accept suggestion (January 2024 survey link), Yen Press does not accept suggestion.

And yes, as I mentioned in the credit page, you can support the series by purchasing the Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, or Thai version. If importing book is an issue, I believe BookWalker allows you to purchase Japanese version digitally. Any purchase counts, both digitally and physically.

Thank you for the information and yes I did provide Seven Seas survey.

Your first point is actually interesting because I have been digging on the “politics” of the manga industry in Japan and the relationship between publishers to see why my favorite manga still not get picked up by any English publishers.

This may just me reading too much, but Kodansha is technically the bigger parent of Ichijinsha or Ichijin-plus, where Kimishinu is published now (beside the old pixiv site).

And we have a Kodansha US, which makes me think that Kodansha US is blocking other English publishers from actually buying the license and publish Kimishinu.

Kodansha US yuri titles are limited and most of them are published with Ichijinsha/Ichijin-plus in Japan. Maybe they will do Kimishinu in the future (I have been sending them general inquiries expressing my interest for the manga haha)

If not really care who gets to publish the manga as long as they do it justice and have a lot of goodies like bookmark, poster, and things for special edition (would be nice!)

In terms of quality of the translation I actually prefer Yen Press - they give really good extra explanations on terms and culture cues in their manga (at leadt for Catch these hands - they did the translation very well)

Seven Seas for I’m in love with the villainess, the translation is a bit lacking ngl :(

If either of them pick it up or even Kodansha US, it’d be nice to have a good scanslation team like you on the project. Such high quality

Users who are viewing this thread