Kimi ga Shinu Natsu ni - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - After School Etude

fiN

Just want to say thanks for translating this! Caught my eyes on this years ago and really thankful that you could continue it!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you sir. Even if it's rushed I still believe the quality is good. Can't wait to know the reason why she end up cut her hair after all the shenanigans MC tried to convince her. What a waste.

Hmm, what?
Even though I've seen this coming but still I can't see why she still do it.

Dex-chan lover
Nooooo, why she cut her hair??
Wait, I think I saw Tanigawa eat something at page 12

Dex-chan lover
I can see, how the chapter was rush as hell.
IMG-20201122-165451.jpg

You forgot a speech bubble text on page 14

Group Leader
good stuff as always. few tips: pls put the punctuation on the same line as the text when possible. instead, break the line with a hypen like:
here is a line-
break for an extreme-
ly long line of unneces-
sary text!!

and reduce the amount of vertical english text since it feels less natural.

pyonkichi cute

Group Leader
@Hacete if you want to see what was written on that speech bubble, i already edited it.

@momojojo thanks for the advice, i guess my brain was just tired asf and it just disregarded those things.

I can barely tell Yamano and Tanigawa's "childhood friend" apart
Shame about that haircut btw, if only because she looked cuter with longer hair

Having a great time reading this so far, excited for the developments as it progresses. Thanks for the hard work, scanlators!

im really confused is he an a smart person or a dumb person. bc you can know that she's gonna cut her hair just by looking at her ghost. i mean if she is the ghost from the future every single change on the living her will change the look on the ghost

Dex-chan lover
@thelegend510 nah, that is not a good guess. Because you don't know how the ghost actually work. That just how other story with timeline and time travel use. Doesn't mean this is the same
I mean they confirm whatever in her body when he dead at that moment become her. So that doesn't make the change from her future "update". I mean if she is not dead and it all "update" as you say then she won't die, then the ghost shouldn't even still there. See the loophole ?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, even if Saki ends up being a murderer, I don't blame him. Imagine being cucked that violently and publicly. Like holy shit, if that isn't traumatic, I don't know what is. He's 100% justified in not liking Yamano.

Users who are viewing this thread