Kimi ga Sore wo Ai to Yonde Mo

Fed-Kun's army
whats this trash bro? my fucking eyes need to be washed with holy water with this shit i just read. Like what the fuck did the author snort to make this shit? not to be an asshole btw. but this shit just scarred me

I’ve read through the official raws to the ending because it just recently finished publishing. I have to say the story does get better but it does have some tough abuse/SA scenes. If you can stomach it, the story is actually captivating and dramatic.
The MC at first is a pussy/cuck but there’s good character development. But holy hell there are moments where the FMC is just so dumb but I guess if you are being abused your perception of love is warped. The ending is good as well.
If you're into perverted love stories, I recommend it.

Last edited:
Chương 2 dịch sai, nữ chính là con một,nguyên văn là 父子家庭 (gia đình chỉ có chavà con, ám chỉ nữ chính, không phải chacũng có con trai).em trai

Bab 2 salah terjemahan, pahlawan wanita adalah anak tunggal, teks aslinya adalah 父子家庭 (ayah dan anak, mengacu pada pahlawan wanita, yang bukan seorang ayah tetapi juga memiliki seorang putra).adik laki-laki

Users who are viewing this thread