Kimi Janakya Dame na Dorei Shoujo - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - Are Club Activities Hierarchical?

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to be real honest here. I saw "completed," I saw "no updates," and I assumed that the TL was already at the end. For some reason I didn't notice it didn't have "End" on the "Final" chapter and I didn't check the actual end chapter as listed (at end of "info" when it's extended).
Now I feel silly...

Contributor
Telling Berna she's free to choose which club to join is the right thing, but of course it's plain obvious she'll still join him. Because she likes him, and less about her not exercising her freedom. I'm expecting a crowd of jealous guys giving him the stink eye for having two cute girls living with him.

I'm just a little surprised he can deal with pushy gyarus so well. Not even that black-haired shiro gyaru sitting on his desk could fluster him, in other manga with typical weak male leads, he would've been as red as a tomato and unable to speak coherently from that alone.

Dex-chan lover
those cheerleaders are being mad sus, idk, just the way they look at her makes me think they want to humiliate her.

Dex-chan lover
Why do I suddenly hear a yakusa dragon screaming in the distance after reading that credits page...?

Users who are viewing this thread