A Second Goodbye To You. - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - Sora's cry.

Dex-chan lover
oof that far back? Even with his knowledge, be hard to call out sora's parents/ get proof if he wouldn't have access to hidden cameras or so lol

unless he does something dumb like run away completely. but baby hinata is cute lol XD

Dex-chan lover
Bear in mind his other ally, who is older.
i'd hope this would have a happy ending and not like those old school BLs where it's seemingly happy but
you'd still see an undertone of darkness/unawoken sociopathy still in soras eyes even if his parents do get arrested lol

Dex-chan lover
like those old school BLs where it's seemingly happy but
you'd still see an undertone of darkness/unawoken sociopathy still in soras eyes even if his parents do get arrested
You do realize that that milkshake brings all the girls to the yard, don't you?

Dex-chan lover
Is this going to be the last arc?
I don't see the point of time leaping this far suddenly if it's not for the sake of golden ending.

Is this going to be the last arc?
I don't see the point of time leaping this far suddenly if it's not for the sake of golden ending.
Manga is currently running and there are 17 chapters. Given how every volume is 4 chapters, it either ends in 3 chapters or I assume 7.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry, I get the parents and teacher but bro literally killed your friend for no reason and your still like he's worth saving? Wtf dude

Dex-chan lover
I give this series and the author shit, but you know what? I'm cool with this. I like this.

Dex-chan lover
Better to fix the problem at the start

This has been a beautiful series so far the story and art style is amazing

Also at the end I hope that the artist of the series made Sora's painting in a extra chapter bc I honestly love it and want a page of it by itself ti make my Home Screen

Users who are viewing this thread